The VRC has worked closely with the Victorian Government to create a COVIDSafe environment at Flemington Racecourse.
We have been extremely fortunate to continue racing at Flemington throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. The strict biosecurity protocols have helped not only protect the health of industry staff, participants and the wider community but to also ensure the continuity of care and attention for our equine athletes.
Flemington is proud to be running a COVIDSafe venue to ensure the safety and comfort of all our members and staff. To help us maintain a COVIDSafe venue, we ask you and your guests to abide by all requirements.
Entry to Flemington Racecourse is subject to ticketing and conditions of entry.
You must agree and acknowledge you:
- Will stay home if you are feeling unwell and have any COVID-19 symptoms or are currently required to self-isolate
- Will abide by relevant state government health advice regarding COVID-19, including any travel restrictions refer to https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/
- Will scan your own individual ticket and/or QR codes for relevant areas to enter the course
- Are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and will provide proof of vaccination status (or evidence of exemption) before entering the course. Further details about medical exemptions can be found under Medical exemptions in the Conditions of Entry
- Will carry a face mask (except if medically exempt) at all times and it is strongly recommended you wear one whenever you cannot keep 1.5 metres distance from others
- Cooperate with all directions of Victoria Racing Club staff and representatives including any additional directions provided by way of signage, and at all times comply with the Ticketing and Conditions of Entry for Flemington Racecourse
Quick Tip: Link your COVID-19 digital certificate to the Service Victoria app for quick and easy access upon arrival. Follow these simple instructions here.
Your membership card and annual guest card will be your entry into the racecourse and into the members enclosure.
Ensure you can access your mobile Ticketek ticket to be able to enter the course. Instructions on this can be found in your Ticketek confirmation email.