Tickets to all Victoria Racing Club race days at Flemington Racecourse are now sold through Ticketmaster.
Account and ticketing information
You'll need a MyTicketmaster account
If you already have a Ticketmaster account, get in early and ensure all your Ticketmaster account details are up to date – from your password to your card details and your phone number. If you don't have a Ticketmaster account, visit Ticketmaster.com.au click 'Register' in the top right hand corner and follow the prompts.
All Flemington tickets purchased via Ticketmaster will be digital
All tickets purchased to VRC race days at Flemington Racecourse via Ticketmaster are digital, meaning you can easily access your tickets on your phone via the Ticketmaster app or the web browser on your phone, add them straight to your phone’s ticket wallet, and share them with your friends and family.
To help ensure access to the racecourse is as efficient as possible, we recommend adding your tickets to your phone’s wallet before arriving at the venue! op tip:
Purchase journey for VRC Members
Purchase journey General Public
Share your tickets with friends and family
Before heading to the racetrack, make sure every adult has their own ticket on their own phone – that way we can reduce queues and ensure minimal time is spent at the entry gates, and more time is spent inside.
Ticket Forwarding is free and allows you to quickly and securely share individual digital tickets with your family or friends via the Ticketmaster app or ticketmaster.com.au
How it works
1. Open the Ticketmaster App, sign in to your account, and click ‘My Events’ in the drop-down menu
2. Select the event, open the order, and tap ‘Forward’
3. Select the ticket/s you want to forward, enter your friend’s name, email address, and a message for them, tap ‘Confirm’
4. Your friend receives an email, asking them to accept the forwarded tickets, and they can either login or create a new Ticketmaster account to accept.
5. The tickets are now ready to go in your friend’s Ticketmaster account and marked as ‘Forwarded’ in your account.
How it works
1. Open Apple Wallet
2. Tap the ticket you'd like to share
3. Tap the three-dot icon in the upper-right corner
4. In this next menu, scroll down and tap on Share Pass
5. Send the pass via Messages, Mail or AirDrop