Important information COVID 19
Please read this before lodging a Privacy Complaint…
1. This form will assist you to make a complaint about the handling of your personal information under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
2. We can only consider complaints made about an individual’s personal information from the individual themselves (or an authorised representative of that individual).
3. Any information collected on this form may be used or disclosed for the purposes of the investigation process but only if it is relevant to the complaint.
4. Allegations made about a third person’s actions may be put to them.
5. If you need to ask any questions about privacy or the complaints process, contact VRC’s Privacy Officer on 03 8378 0888.