Ann Peacock was appointed to the VRC Board in December 2022.
Ann has an extensive career and deep experience in leadership, public relations, event management, media, stakeholder, brand and sponsorship management, marketing, and communications. She also possesses important skills to deliver strategic outcomes and positive stakeholder experiences, with consideration to our broader community, environment and people and culture.
Ann has a longstanding family interest and active involvement in the horse racing industry via horse ownership, breeding and training, which has resulted in a passion for and global perspective of the racing industry and a deep care for the well-being and treatment of horses.
Ann’s current professional appointments, relevant experience and memberships and interests are as follows:
- Million Dollar Lunch: Children’s Cancer Centre Foundation
- Victorian Australia Day Ambassador - Life Member
- The Shane Warne Legacy – Honour Board Champion
- Prime Minister’s Olympic Dinner – Executive Committee
- Maddie’s Vision
Qualifications & relevant past experience
- Various senior executive roles at Crown Resorts, covering PR, Media Relations, Marketing, Communications
- Stakeholder management, Government Relations, Event Management, Philanthropy
- Long term invested interest in racing around the world
- Creative Event Management
Other memberships, affiliations & interests
- Royal South Yarra Tennis Club
- Carbine Club
- Member - Essendon and Collingwood Football Clubs