Our take on the Spanish delight! Dry red wine and brandy are combined intriguingly with fresh orange, cinnamon and sugarcane to get your tastebuds tingling!
In your jug, put orange slices and cinnamon sticks. Add your wine, orange juice, brandy, and sugar syrup.
Give it a good stir to combine, and that’s it!
Add an orange slice and a bit of ice to your favourite wine glass for a refreshing afternoon cocktail!
- 100ml Dry Red Wine
- 35ml Orange Juice
- 15ml Brandy
- 10-12ml Sugarcane Simple Syrup
- Garnish: Fresh orange slices and cinnamon sticks
Jug (4 glasses)
- 400ml Dry Red Wine, we used a Shiraz
- 140ml Orange Juice
- 60ml Brandy, we used St. Remy
- 40 – 48 ml Simple Syrup (you can make this at home with a sweetener of choice)
- In your jug put orange slices and cinnamon sticks