More tickets released for the 2022 Melbourne Cup Carnival
Additional tickets for the 2022 Melbourne Cup Carnival will be released today, including a number of hospitality and dining products as well as tickets for the Victoria Racing Club’s (VRC) premium public product, The Furphy Deck.
This year’s Melbourne Cup Carnival will be bigger and better than ever, featuring world-class sport, fashion, entertainment and hospitality unparalleled by any other sporting event in Australia.
The Furphy Deck will return to Cup Week in 2022 and be the perfect place for racegoers to take in all the action. Situated above the energy and colour of the Flemington Front Lawn, the Furphy Deck features unbeatable views of the track and the famous Winning Post.
A number of premium hospitality and dining products will also go on sale from 3pm today including:
- Makybe Diva Marquee – one of Flemington’s most prized marquees returns this year featuring an exclusive viewing terrace with premium trackside views.
- Parade Lounge – located above the horse stalls, the Parade Lounge is a treat for true horse lovers and offers prime views of the pre parade ring.
- Riverside Bar and Bistro – located right next to the track, the Riverside Bar and Bistro will be the perfect spot to bask in the excitement of Cup Week.
- The Rose Room – Colourful, delightful and very much a part of the quintessential Flemington experience, The Rose Room offers fully inclusive, delicately prepared dining with elevated track and winning post views.
- Skyline Lounge – new for 2022, the Skyline Lounge is a stylish dining area with a high-end luxe lounge atmosphere, featuring modern all-day grazing menu from renowned guest chefs.
- Skyline Dining – Also new in 2022, experience fine dining with sweeping views across the track and Front Lawn. Racegoers will be part of the energy and excitement of the race day from every vantage point.
For further information on the above check out the hospitality and dining products page, or contact the VRC Corporate Sales team on 03 8378 0722.
Racegoers can still take advantage of early bird pricing until 30 June 2022, with General Admission tickets ranging from $42 on Kennedy Oaks Day to $62 for Lexus Melbourne Cup Day, with Adult ticket prices for all four days of Cup Week held at 2019 prices and children under 12 accompanied by an adult are admitted free of charge.
For the first time ever for an event at Flemington, fans will be able to personally select their reserved seat within the Hill and Lawn Stands using the Ticketmaster Interactive Seat Map, choosing their preferred vantage point for Australia’s premier racing carnival. Reserved seats start at $51 for VRC Champions Stakes Day.
The Melbourne Cup Carnival is traditionally one of Victoria’s biggest sporting and cultural events, attracting more than 300,000 racegoers to Flemington and generating over $430 million for the Victorian economy each year.
The 2022 Melbourne Cup Carnival commences with Penfolds Victoria Derby Day on Saturday 29 October, followed by Lexus Melbourne Cup Day on the first Tuesday of November on 1 November, Kennedy Oaks Day on Thursday 3 November and VRC Champions Stakes Day on Saturday 5 November.
The VRC welcomes families, with family packages now available and children under 12 accompanied by an adult admitted free of charge.