Take a seat in the Hill Stand right opposite the Winning Post, for pure racing action, served up in the most comfortable possible way!
Gaze upon the beautiful city skyline behind Flemington’s amazing track as you relax in your Reserved Seat. Things get even better when the incredible racing action below takes over, with pounding excitement and pulsing colour as the jockeys and horses rush past right before your eyes.
In between races there are plenty of reasons to leave your Reserved Seat, as you stroll around Hill Square, The Park and The Front Lawn all featuring fine foods, cold drinks, and more than enough betting and other facilities to ensure every guest’s comfort will be catered for.
But remember - it’s first in, best dressed, so don’t miss your chance now to reserve your seat today!
Category 1 – Seating located from row E onwards and under the roof line*
Category 2 – Seating located in rows A-D and not under the roof line*
*seating may be exposed to inclement weather
Secure 2023 prices until 31 January 2024.
- Tickets are available to purchase via Ticketmaster
- To purchase tickets members will be required to enter their membership barcode number (on the reverse of their membership card) to access the member price
- One member barcode can be used to purchase one member-priced ticket
- Once a member barcode is used to purchase a ticket on a given race day, the barcode will not be able to be used to purchase an additional product offering – including Members Products – for the same race day
- Members can use their membership barcode to access tickets for each race day across the 2024 Melbourne Cup Carnival
- All member barcodes must be provided as part of the initial booking –bookings will not be able to be amended at a later date to access additional member priced tickets
- Members are advised to bring their VRC Membership card on race day in addition to their purchased ticket to access the course and the Members Enclosure
Please note: Members will need to be financial for the 2024/25 racing season to retain the member ticket purchase. Members who purchase a ticket and do not renew their membership for the 2024/25 racing season may have their ticket cancelled. For ticket purchases following this date, members must be financial for the 2024/25 racing season prior to making a purchase.