Reserved Seating in the Lawn Stand, ideally positioned right next to the Winning Post, is the trackside position that’s the envy of all. Offering endless views of both the city skyline and the ‘pointy end’ of every race, this is the best that Flemington has to offer.
Lawn Stand Reserved Seating offers more than just a comfortable place to watch the day’s race card play out - you’ll also have full access to Hill Square, The Park and the Front Lawn.
Heaps of bars, endlessly inviting food options, all set in an exclusive and gorgeously designed atmosphere, there’s a Lawn Stand Reserved Seat with your name on it - and it’s ready for you to reserve now!
Available to purchase for Penfolds Victoria Derby Day and Lexus Melbourne Cup Day, with walk-up seating on VRC Oaks Day and TAB Champions Stakes Day.
Category 1 - Sections 7- 10. Seating located under the roof line but may be exposed to inclement weather*
Category 2- Sections 1-6. Seating not undercover*
Secure 2023 prices until 31 January 2024.
- Tickets are available to purchase via Ticketmaster
- To purchase tickets members will be required to enter their membership barcode number (on the reverse of their membership card) to access the member price
- One member barcode can be used to purchase one member-priced ticket
- Once a member barcode is used to purchase a ticket on a given race day, the barcode will not be able to be used to purchase an additional product offering – including Members Products – for the same race day
- Members can use their membership barcode to access tickets for each race day across the 2024 Melbourne Cup Carnival
- All member barcodes must be provided as part of the initial booking –bookings will not be able to be amended at a later date to access additional member priced tickets
- Members are advised to bring their VRC Membership card on race day in addition to their purchased ticket to access the course and the Members Enclosure
Please note: Members will need to be financial for the 2024/25 racing season to retain the member ticket purchase. Members who purchase a ticket and do not renew their membership for the 2024/25 racing season may have their ticket cancelled. For ticket purchases following this date, members must be financial for the 2024/25 racing season prior to making a purchase.