Flemington’s jewel in the crown.
Treat yourself to a decadent dining experience, with a menu specially curated by award-winning chef, Guillaume Brahimi, that reflects his philosophy of ‘think global, use local’. Through his food, Guillaume brings the joie de vivre to The Byerley, providing a colourful dining experience to remember.
For your enjoyment
- Six-course degustation menu.
- Reserved allocated table with access to a private, reserved seating deck just outside The Byerley.
- Race book per diner.
Additional beverages are charged on consumption.
- To secure tickets members will be required to enter their membership barcode number (on the reverse of their membership card) and any annual guest card barcodes.
- One barcode per member or annual guest card ticket is required.
- Guest ticketing is required for guests of members in The Byerley and Members Enclosure.
- Members can purchase a daily guest ticket via Ticketmaster or redeem a complimentary guest ticket by using the barcodes provided with their 2022/23 membership renewal pack. Simply enter one code per ticket required to redeem your tickets.
- Members will be allocated a table based on their group booking size. A maximum of 6 people per booking.
Members Dress Regulations apply throughout the Members Enclosure, including all restaurants, bars and general spaces.