Flemington’s jewel in the crown
Treat yourself to a decadent dining experience, with a menu specially curated by award-winning chef, Guillaume Brahimi, that reflects his philosophy of ‘think global, use local’. Through his food, Guillaume brings the joie de vivre to The Byerley, providing a colourful dining experience to remember.
Find out more about Guillaume Brahimi, Head Chef of The Byerley.
For your enjoyment
- Six-course degustation menu
- Reserved allocated table with access to a private, reserved seating deck just outside The Byerley
- Racebook per diner
Beverages are at an additional cost.
- Tickets available via Ticketmaster.
- To purchase tickets members will be required to enter their membership barcode number (on the reverse of their membership card) and any annual guest card barcodes.
- One barcode per member or annual guest card ticket is required.
- Guest ticketing is required for guests of members in The Byerley and Members Enclosure.
- Members can purchase a daily guest ticket via Ticketmaster or redeem a complimentary guest ticket by using the barcodes provided with their 2023/24 membership renewal pack. Simply enter one code per ticket required to redeem your tickets.
- A maximum booking size of 6 people through Ticketmaster, please contact our Membership Team on 1300 727 575 for bookings larger than 6 (limited availability).
Members Dress Regulations apply throughout the Members Enclosure, including all restaurants, bars and general spaces.