The Forum invites you to take a seat in the heart of all the thrilling racing action.
Boasting 100 TV screens to catch every race from Flemington, as well as metropolitan and interstate races, The Forum offers your choice of traditional bookies and TAB betting facilities. Enjoy a variety of casual food and drink options, along with access to the outdoor seating deck that provides excellent track views.
- Reserved table in The Forum
- Members and guests each receive a $25 food and beverage voucher upon check-in at the venue.
- The $25 voucher is valid for use in retail food and beverage outlets across the course for the purchased day.
Head to the Pre-Paid Members Reserved tables information page for further details.
- A select number of pre-paid reserved tables are available to book via Ticketmaster.
- Table bookings of 6 and 4 are available, subject to availability.
- Prices are $25pp for members and $85pp for guests. The guest ticket price includes the cost of a daily guest ticket for entry into the racecourse and the Members Enclosure, as well as a $25 food and beverage voucher.
- Table bookings will be made via Ticketmaster and to book tables, members will be required to enter their 12-digit membership barcode number. Any annual guest card or complimentary guest ticket barcodes can also be used to access the member price of $25
- All guests and children need to be included in the table booking. Junior Members can book into reserved tables by redeeming a ticket with their membership barcode to access member pricing, and guests under the age of 18 will need to purchase a ticket as a guest.
- A seat at a reserved table can be booked for Phar Lap Club Members for free by using the membership barcode to unlock a Phar Lap Club Member ticket, however they will not receive the $25 food and beverage voucher.
- Members are advised to arrive no later than the start of Race 2 to secure their reserved table. Members who arrive later than the start of Race 2, risk their table being re-allocated to other members.
- Members are reminded that BYO food is not permitted in The Club Stand, except on the Members Lawn and in the Members Betting Ring. BYO food is permitted in The Grandstand, except in The Atrium Dining and The Peak.
Please note: A service and handling fee of $5.95 applies for reserved table bookings.
Members Dress Regulations apply throughout the Members Enclosure, including all restaurants, bars and general spaces.