Come and celebrate the VRC Kennedy Oaks Club Lunch – a time-honoured tradition on the Melbourne Cup Carnival social calendar.
Held at the Crown Palladium the day before the Group 1 Kennedy Oaks, this wonderful afternoon really gets you in the swing of Cup Week.
Hosted by well-known sporting personalities, Tara Rushton and Kris Smith, look forward to an afternoon of dance-worthy performances, racing insights, door prizes and a seasonal spring menu curated by award-winning chefs with a selection of premium wines – a perfect occasion for socialising with fellow members, event and racing fans.
Dress up in your racing finest and put your hat in the ring for special door prizes including the grand prize courtesy of our major partner Kennedy.
Be part of the ritual everyone knows and loves as we continue the tradition of making the VRC Kennedy Oaks Club Lunch one of the most anticipated social events on the racing calendar.
- Seasonal three-course lunch and a selection of premium beverages
- World-class performances and entertainment
- Door prizes
- Industry guests
- All members and guests require a ticket
- Tickets are available to purchase via Ticketmaster
- Members will be required to enter their membership barcode number (on the reverse of their membership card) and/or annual guest card barcode to access tickets
- One barcode per member or annual guest card is required
- Tickets purchased using an annual guest card barcode will be at the non-member price
- Transaction limit: 50 people
To view the Kennedy Oaks Club Lunch Raffle terms and conditions, please see here.
Wednesday 8 November, 2023
Arrival at 12:00pm, through till 3:45pm
Crown Palladium, 8 Whiteman Street, Southbank
$300 Members / $350 Non-members
Please note that there is a transaction limit of 50 people per booking. Tables are seated as 10 people.