Bourbon Smash Cocktail
In your cocktail shaker, add your Bourbon of Choice, a half of a fresh lemon squeezed well, pineapple and orange juice, strawberry jam, a touch of sugar syrup, top with ice and shake well to combine all the flavours.
Pour all the contents (including the ice) into your short glass.
As another option, you can top it up with soda water in a tall glass.
There you have it!
- 45ml Bourbon of choice, we used Jim Beam Black Barrel
- 15ml Lemon Juice, about a half of a fresh squeezed lemon
- 30ml OJ/Pineapple Juice (15ml each)
- 30g Strawberry Jam
- 10ml Sugar Syrup (you can make this at home with a sweetener of choice)
- 20ml Soda Water to top up
- Garnish: Thick slice of orange