Member on-sale now includes Penfolds Victoria Derby Day
Following Wednesday’s advice to members on crowds for the Melbourne Cup Carnival, we welcome the further announcement today by the Victorian Government that under updated COVIDSafe event trial plans, an attendance of 5,500 is permitted to attend Penfolds Victoria Derby Day on Saturday 30 October at Flemington.
This is in addition to the previously communicated 10,000 permitted attendance on course for Lexus Melbourne Cup Day, Kennedy Oaks Day and Paramount+ Stakes Day.
Members will enjoy what is widely regarded as one of the best day’s racing on the Australian calendar from reserved seating and a more casual food and beverage offering via on-course retail outlets. To enable greater access for members to the popular indoor and outdoor retail venues, there will be no formal dining offerings on Penfolds Victoria Derby Day.
We are pleased to be able to welcome members back on-course now for all four days of the 2021 Melbourne Cup Carnival.
With the inclusion of Penfolds Victoria Derby Day, members will now have access to purchase one ticket, per membership or annual guest card for Derby Day, in addition to one ticket, per membership or annual guest card for one of either Lexus Melbourne Cup Day, Kennedy Oaks Day or Paramount+ Stakes Day.
That is, securing access to tickets for Derby Day will not preclude members from accessing other Carnival days.
|Penfolds Victoria Derby Day Saturday 20 October||Lexus Melbourne Cup Day Tuesday 2 November||Kennedy Oaks Day Thursday 4 November||Paramount+ Stakes Day Saturday 6 November|
|Stage 1: Indoor & outdoor dining||Not available||10am, Tuesday 26 October||10am, Wednesday 27 October||10am, Thursday 28 October|
|Stage 2: Indoor retail||3pm, Monday 25 October||2pm, Tuesday 26 October||11am, Wednesday 27 October||11am, Thursday 28 October|
|Stage 3: Outdoor retail||3pm, Monday 25 October||4pm, Tuesday 26 October||3pm, Wednesday 27 October||3pm, Thursday 28 October|
|Final on-sale of any available tickets||3pm, Friday 29 October||3pm, Friday 29 October||3pm, Friday 29 October||3pm, Friday 29 October|
*Retail refers to all venues that don’t include a seated dining package. Food and beverage can be purchased within the venue or at other outlets on course.
The full list of member venues included in each stage of the on-sale for each day are available at the Members Carnival Guide and we encourage you to take some time to review all that is on offer at Flemington, in preparation for the on-sale from Monday 25 October.
What members will need for the member on-sale
In preparation for the on-sale, please ensure you have the following handy:
- Your membership barcode number and any annual guest card barcode(s). The barcode number can be found on the reverse of your membership card and annual guest card(s).
- The membership barcode number and any annual guest card barcode(s) of other members that you are purchasing tickets for
- The name and mobile number of any other members that you are purchasing tickets on behalf of (for contact tracing purposes)
- A Ticketek account. If you don’t already have an account with Ticketek we recommend setting one up prior to the on-sale. Members can do this at Ticketek.
- Your payment details.
How to secure tickets via Ticketek
- Visit www.ticketek.com.au and sign into your Ticketek account before the schedule race day on-sale time.
- Select the race day you wish to attend and then select ‘find tickets’
- Select the venue you wish to access and then select ‘find tickets’
- Enter your membership barcode number, any annual guest card barcodes, and any barcodes of other members that you are purchasing tickets for. Then select ‘Unlock Tickets’
- For DINING & RETAIL bookings – Select the ‘table of’ relevant to your booking size. Please note, you will only be able to purchase a table for the same number of people within your group or up to the transaction limit.
- For RESERVED STADIUM SEATING – Follow Steps 1 through 4.
- Select the drop down quantity for each ticket type.
Enter the name and mobile number of each ticket holder, accept the Terms and Conditions, then enter your payment details and ‘Submit Payment’.
Important information regarding racecourse entry
Our approved COVIDSafe event plan requires all patrons who access Flemington Racecourse to abide by the 2021 Melbourne Cup Carnival event ticketing and conditions of entry, this includes the requirement for all attendees to adhere to current travel restrictions and to be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination status (or evidence of exemption) before entering the course.
For more information about being COVIDSafe, please click here.
If you have any questions regarding the on-sale process, please visit the Members Carnival Guide page or contact our Customer Service team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 727 575.