Decked out with market umbrellas and comfortable garden furniture, the stylish Members Lawn is the perfect outdoor location.
With easy access to several bars and eateries, you can enjoy race after race, watching horses and jockeys enter the Mounting Yard and thunder their way down the Flemington Straight. This creates an electric atmosphere, ensuring a great day at the races.
- Reserved table on the Members Lawn
- Members and guests each receive a $25 food and beverage voucher upon check-in at the venue
- The $25 voucher is valid for use in retail food and beverage outlets across the course for the purchased day
Head to the Pre-Paid Members Reserved tables information page for further details.
- A select number of pre-paid reserved tables are available to book via Ticketmaster.
- Tables of 4 are available
- Prices are $25pp for members and $85pp for guests. The guest ticket price includes the cost of a daily guest ticket for entry into the racecourse and the Members Enclosure, as well as a $25 food and beverage voucher.
- Table bookings will be made via Ticketmaster and to book tables, members will be required to enter their 12-digit membership barcode number. Any annual guest card or complimentary guest ticket barcodes can also be used to access the member price of $25
- All guests and children need to be included in the table booking. Junior Members can book into reserved tables by redeeming a ticket with their membership barcode to access member pricing, and guests under the age of 18 will need to purchase a ticket as a guest.
- A seat at a reserved table can be booked for Phar Lap Club Members for free by using the membership barcode to unlock a Phar Lap Club Member ticket, however they will not receive the $25 food and beverage voucher.
- Members are advised to arrive no later than the start of Race 2 to secure their reserved table. Members who arrive later than the start of Race 2, risk their table being re-allocated to other members.
- Members are reminded that BYO food is not permitted in The Club Stand, except on the Members Lawn and in the Members Betting Ring. BYO food is permitted in The Grandstand, except in The Atrium Dining and The Peak.
Please note: A service and handling fee of $5.95 applies for reserved table bookings.
Members Dress Regulations apply throughout the Members Enclosure, including all restaurants, bars and general spaces.